Charvil Parish Council is responsible for the provision and maintenance of certain facilities within the parish, including playing fields, leisure facilities, the Village Hall, the Pavilion at East Park Farm, rights of way, bus shelters, public seats, notice boards and some street lighting.
- To open and lock up the hall and pavilion at weekends, including evenings
- To be on call for evening parties with one month’s notice
- To carry out minor maintenance tasks as needed and to report any other faults as required
- To erect and dismantle the stage as necessary
- To check alarms and fire extinguishers each month
- To conduct the weekly run-offs for the legionella’s checks in the summer
A full job description will be available on request from the clerk
There is a need to be flexible in this role as the hours required each week will depend on bookings; however, it is envisaged that the role will require between 6 and 8 hours per week.
This is a key role which helps to ensure the Community buildings in Charvil are maintained m in the best possible condition, and that our service to the Community is first class We are proud of Charvil and hope to recruit someone who will enjoy being part of the team which makes this happen.
If you are interested, please contact Miranda Parker at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th April 2022