Are you practical and enjoy DIY?
Would like to join the friendly team
Who help to keep Charvil neat and tidy?
Then maybe you are the person we are looking for to fill the vacancy of litter picker and general handy person
- Keeping the footpaths and verges on the roads in the village free from litter.
- Removing graffiti
- Checking that Council run facilities are in good order, and performing small DIY tasks; for example, replacing lightbulbs, maintaining shelving, minor playground and equipment repairs, sweeping leaves and reporting larger items to the Parish Clerk to arrange for maintenance to be carried out
- Checking the safety of the equipment in the parks for which the council is responsible and reporting any issues to the Parish Clerk
- Moving Speed Indicator Unit and changing its batteries
- Other general duties as directed by the Parish Clerk
Hours of work are 6 per week. When these are worked is flexible as workload varies throughout the year.
Rate of pay is £9.39 per hour.
If you are interested, please contact Miranda Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th September 2020