Charvil Parish Council is a publicly funded body, working to improve your village. Our funding comes from the Precept, which is a small amount of your Council Tax – currently £36.29 per year for a band D property.
The Parish Council produce financial documents to support the minutes and agenda, and record all individual items of expenditure in the minutes each month.
Below are the annual budgets for the Village Hall, East Park Farm Pavilion and the Parish Council and the Annual Return from recent years
- Annual Return 2016
- Audited Annual Return 2016-17
- Annual Return 2018
- Annual Return – External Auditors Report Aug 2018
- Village Hall Budget 2019-20
- Pavilion budget 2019-20
- Parish Council Budget 2019-20
- Annual Return 2018-19
- External Auditor’s report Aug 2019
- Parish Council Budget 2020-21
- Village Hall Budget 2020-21
- East Park Farm Budget 2020-2
- Final Audited Annual Return 2019-20 Aug 2020